Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wat is Life

In my first 47 days of being back in San Francisco I have successfully:

Spilled a whole jug of milk on Muni. 
(Sorry to y'all who rode it after I got off, I'm sure milk is a good time when it sits on the hot 31 all day. & thanks to the lady who bagged it that way... You had one job.)

I have plunged a clogged toilet filled to the brim with shit.
(Yes, I mean real shit & no it was not mine.)

Officially have a new job as a host at the Cheesecake Factory. 
(I basically have to smile and wear all black//The two things I can handle best)

I spilled Iced Tea on my computer, and for 3 weeks I went without one. 
Let's take a moment of silence for this fine piece of technology. 

I joined this "thing"  
With sisters,  screams, and "oh my gods" and "exciting" and "Theta" are frequently used words. 
I don't use the S word. It's merely a thing.  

I am continuing with the theme of
 "NoNewFriends"


My life has proved to be the biggest joke; I am a walking lol.
However, the past 3 weeks have to be the most ridiculous turn around in my "life events" category:

I actually want to stay in San Francisco. 







No comments:

Post a Comment